WAR IN CÔTE D'IVOIRE with Super Mande (Mangue Konde)

I make war in Ivory Coast with the best weapon: the orchestra Super Mande. Laurent Gbagbo should listen to the music that will come because it represents the richness and and diversity of the region. North or South, throughout Africa is built with the same mapping, albeit a colonial legacy but an asset for a global era. I say no to racist bred, no to the baker Gbagbo.
Thus, I propose an album which had great success on Oro and representing the golden age of music in Ivory Coast. Recorded in 1978, this beautiful album is composed by Mangue Konde, from Burkina Faso. His guitar is magic and peaceful and the band brings together all the Ivorian ethnic groups, a necklace of ivory...


Je fais la guerre en Côte d'Ivoire avec la meilleure arme: l'orchestre Super Mandé. Le clan Gbagbo devrait écouter les musiques qui vont venir car elles représentent la richesse et la diversité de toute la région. Nord ou Sud, toute l'Afrique est construite avec la même cartographie, certes un héritage colonial, mais un atout pour une ère mondialiste. Je dis non à la baguette ivoiriste, non à la farine raciste, non au boulanger Gbagbo.
Je propose un album qui a eu beaucoup de succès sur Oro et qui représente l'âge d'or de la musique en Côte d'Ivoire. Enregistré en 1975, Mangue Konde, le sublime guitariste Burkinabé est compositeur et chanteur dan une formation Ivoirienne qui rassemble toutes les ethnies du Pays, un collier d'ivoire...


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for reposting this. Dambala approves.

reservatory said...

A real beauty! Reminds me a little of my Syliphone favorites. I was wondering if I could get the track order so I can listen to this LP in its intended sequence. THANKS again for this unexpected pleasure!

reservatory said...

I just realized I got the track sequence (from the original post?). I've got so much beautiful music that I don't remember! Thanks for the reminder...

noreille said...

Indeed, a track sequence would be much apreciated here...

Merci par avance, et merci Oro pour tes posts de qualité.

Cat Stevens said...

Haven't found too much in the blogosphere like this. Both of these Super Mande releases are great. Thanks for sharing!